A Justice Site
Syllabus for Seminar on Feminist Jsutice
Syllabus for Alternative Social Control Systems
Dear Habermas HOME
This local hub site will serve as a forum for messages about:
- Breaking news Prof. Pepinsky wants you to know about.
- Announcements you need to know about.
- Messages from other faculty on the Dear Habermas team.
- Messages and announcements from student colleagues, across campuses.
- Special campus events.
- Field trips.
- To submit a message, Prof. Pepinsky at email@example.com
- Discussion Preparations
These are the assignments of old. The difference is that not everyone will do the same assignments, read the same materials. The preparations serve to give you the background you need for meaningful participation in public discourse in the classroom and on the Academic Discourse Forum threads. We stay in touch with you as you e-mail us Pass? or Prepared? See details on the Evidence of Learning Page.
- The Pepinsky "Birdie" Calendar:
First Place to Check for What's Going On in Class Today Readings essential to coherent participation in class discussions, journals, written work are on the "Birdie" Calendar. We have tried to provide enough choice that you may select readings that interest you. We will not all read the same material. Therefore, be prepared in class to summarize briefly what you have read, in case others have not read that material, and be sure to specifically identify the readings in your written work. Be prepared to give either the page numbers of a text, or the URL of a site where we can find the material on which you base your comments.
- Syllabi for Fall 2000, Indiana University